KULTUR SHOCK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M41fuoUl ... re=related
GOGOL BORDELLO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWx5G76 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyQ4ShVw-Y&feature=fvsr
BALKAN BEAT BOX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoc0ePG9XU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKQ_G6b7Yg
Do you have anything like this, I am looking to widen my range of world groups
gypsy punk /world Groups (Gogol bordello...)
Moderator: Moderators
-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
gypsy punk /world Groups (Gogol bordello...)
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Re: gypsy punk /world Groups (Gogol bordello...)
does it have to be sang in english?

Me importa un pimiento...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users