(S)NES Reviews thread

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

(S)NES Reviews thread

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Figured I'm going to review the NES and SNES games I have been playing lately :rasta:

Lost Vikings 2
SNES



Graphics:
Graphics are great. Very vibrant and well defined. No ugly clipping or animation errors, and the sprites animate well.

Gameplay:
Gameplay in Lost Vikings two is way fun. Plays as a sidescroller with puzzle thrown in. With three characters and unique abilities for them, plus a few random characters thrown in on various stages, gameplay is fun and makes you think.
Sound:
Sounds are pretty humorous and fitting. Clear, no problems.
Overall:
9.5/10
So far, I haven't beaten it yet, but I have seen no problems, except that if one character died, you have to restart the stage over from the beginning, which is ok because each character has three hits, and stages are relatively short. Long enough to be a challenge, but not overly so.

Play it!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: (S)NES Reviews thread

Post by Bubbles »

go get a 6 pack, some weed, and the game Double Dragon 2: The Revenge for NES, its pretty challenging (or atleast it was playing with an emulator online with my buddy and a 1sec delay)
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: (S)NES Reviews thread

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Heh, i used to play double dragon on the snes with my brother all the time.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: (S)NES Reviews thread

Post by JokersAce »

The SNES is without a doubt an epic console. It is the only such thing I would ever consider buying.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users