are you shpongled?

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

are you shpongled?

Post by Ikku »

Saw Shpongle last night live and have since become obsessed with them, this song in particular (doesn't really start until 1:30)

They played while Alex Grey did a crazy trippy live painting. Rick Strassman was there too signing copies of DMT: The Spirit Molecule. The craziest was the occasional whiff of DMT smoke in the air during Shpongle's set. A trippy ass concert is the last place I would try blasting off haha
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: are you shpongled?

Post by J O E »

prolly better live but I'm high as shit and I liked it... i think
its just there in the air
weedguru_waffles

Re: are you shpongled?

Post by weedguru_waffles »

I'm definitely shpongled! :)
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: are you shpongled?

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Ikku wrote: They played while Alex Grey did a crazy trippy live painting. Rick Strassman was there too signing copies of DMT: The Spirit Molecule. The craziest was the occasional whiff of DMT smoke in the air during Shpongle's set.
officially jealous
I don't care for shpongle really, and I much prefer Entheogenic (check him out) but... damn I would have loved to been there.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users