before i found this site i was told you can use miracle grow as soil. well ive already transplanted the plants once into bigger containers so i was wondering if it was too late to make a new soil mixture and transplant the plants into that soil. will it kill the plants? here's the size
Transplanting won't kill your plants assuming you don't rip off all the roots....Transplanting will just stress the plants a bit, making the growth slow or stop for about a week or so. Transplanting for nothing is not ideal though..Personally I wouldn't recommend miracle grow..
Weedguru Higher wrote:Transplanting won't kill your plants assuming you don't rip off all the roots....Transplanting will just stress the plants a bit, making the growth slow or stop for about a week or so. Transplanting for nothing is not ideal though..Personally I wouldn't recommend miracle grow..
What kinda soil are they in now?
miracle grow, man. thats why he wants to transplant.
Oh, I get it now. I thought he was asking if he could transplant them into miracle grow.
The thing with Miracle grow is that it's east to burn the seedlings from nute burn as the soil has fertilizers in it. Small seedlings do not need fertz. Your seedlings already have signs of nute burn (the yellowing of the tips of the leaves