2nd recorded rap
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
2nd recorded rap
Yoooooo people, my latest little rap thing is now up on youtube. feel free to check it out, leave comments and show to whoever you so wish....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30il_i_VS5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30il_i_VS5g
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
Ha ha awesome!
That was a lot of words!!!!!
if that was put to a good beat it would be something i would listen too when stoned. The way all the words blended together was trippy...
That was a lot of words!!!!!
if that was put to a good beat it would be something i would listen too when stoned. The way all the words blended together was trippy...
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
very nice again man...
i liked the first one a little more...
this one struggled in parts ... most notably around 1"14
but nonetheless i am loving these man
i liked the first one a little more...
this one struggled in parts ... most notably around 1"14
but nonetheless i am loving these man
woah
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
yo mac, that tune was a fuckin beeeeaaast. which verse is yours??
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
2nd and 5th?
Watch Out For The Daddy-Napper Son! hahaha my homie makes all our beats on his comp and edits the songs himself.. its not bad i dont mind bumping it hahaha summertime track for sure
"pop a pill wit a sip and i be loving life, see me at the club better keep yo hands up on your wife..."
and
"they say money makes the man i aint never had a buck, never well off family so guess growing up was luck... who is it you think you Fuckin with? chicks go down on Mac like Olympic Wrestlers BITCH "
other guys are close buddies of mine
Watch Out For The Daddy-Napper Son! hahaha my homie makes all our beats on his comp and edits the songs himself.. its not bad i dont mind bumping it hahaha summertime track for sure
"pop a pill wit a sip and i be loving life, see me at the club better keep yo hands up on your wife..."
and
"they say money makes the man i aint never had a buck, never well off family so guess growing up was luck... who is it you think you Fuckin with? chicks go down on Mac like Olympic Wrestlers BITCH "
other guys are close buddies of mine
Last edited by mac dre on Tue May 25, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
i got a few more, ill try to find em on someones myspace.. i spit at like 130bpm on another track, took me one take sounds HARD
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 2nd recorded rap
haha niceee! I can actually hear your accent more in this video. 
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
does that work if u dunno the guy?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 906?ref=ts
if it does check the stax and tall mixup, stax is wack but i bit his track cuz the beat was hectic.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 906?ref=ts
if it does check the stax and tall mixup, stax is wack but i bit his track cuz the beat was hectic.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 2nd recorded rap
I can understand that one better than the first one...to me you seem to pronounce better, but that just might be related to my weird frenchy ears hehe
Pretty good lyrics man
Pretty good lyrics man

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

