I dont know much about him, but downloaded some of his music after hearing a track on Accu Radio...
Mr. Lif
Moderator: Moderators
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Mr. Lif
woah
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Mr. Lif
I used to be a big fan of Mr Lif...until the Mo' Mega album, in which he sold himself out disgracefully to frat boy fucks...as for his other wicked songs:
mr lif- wanted
mr lif- target gristle
mr lif- madness in a cup
mr lif - phantom
mr lif - earthcrusher
the perceptionists- breathe in the sun
perceptionists - love letters
There are more, mate, but that is my main set of favourites...lif can rhyme, and his heart and mind are definitely in the Right place. Worth delving into...
mr lif- wanted
mr lif- target gristle
mr lif- madness in a cup
mr lif - phantom
mr lif - earthcrusher
the perceptionists- breathe in the sun
perceptionists - love letters
There are more, mate, but that is my main set of favourites...lif can rhyme, and his heart and mind are definitely in the Right place. Worth delving into...
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mr. Lif
cheers man... i have only listened to emergency rations and enters the colossus... im assuming i still have I phantom and live at the middle east before i get to Mo'Mega?
will continue my new interest....
will continue my new interest....
woah
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Mr. Lif
they came before...long before. He also made an album during Obama's election campaign and then his election. All of which is very raw, some of which is wicked. I am sure you will understand my earlier comments when you wade your way through mo mega and find washitup...he went from political hero, to spastic zero, so fucking quickly. Such is the quality of his earlier work, especially madness in a cup and wanted, that he obviously haS THE talent to redeem himself...time will tell.
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: Mr. Lif
Wooo
Wanted is god damn solid.
That instrumental is one of the best i've heard in a pretty long time.
Wanted is god damn solid.
That instrumental is one of the best i've heard in a pretty long time.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mr. Lif
Shit thanks for reminding me of this guy, I haven't listened to his stuff in forever. I use to have a DVD of him touring with El-P, not only is he a good rapper but he's pretty damn funny and smokes alot of herb. I also use to have a couple of his albums, one was with the perceptionist.
I don't know what happened to any of those things...along with my favorite pair of cargo pants. I hate losing shit.
I don't know what happened to any of those things...along with my favorite pair of cargo pants. I hate losing shit.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users