Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
see its the fucking dumbasses that will get this stuff banned, grrrrrr
they were just high as fuck trippin they were never in any actual danger...jeese fuck them ppl
they were just high as fuck trippin they were never in any actual danger...jeese fuck them ppl
Fresh till Death
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
its really easy to smoke too much of that stuff
its just there in the air
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
they should put a warnng on it something like if smoked will get you super duper high
Fresh till Death
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
IDIOTS!
damn
damn
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
so am i to believe that 'spice', actualy gets you high???...has anyone here tried it, and can compare it to a marijuana high???
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
I know a couple people who's smoked it and yes it gets you high similarly to weed but it takes longer for the effects to kick in so most people just keep smoking until they get way too high and end up not enjoying it.
its just there in the air
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
Yeah man, the first time I ever got high, I kept telling my boy to call the nurse
. I'm glad it didn't happen.
I know it's easy to be hard on these dumbasses, but they were simply tripping out.
I know it's easy to be hard on these dumbasses, but they were simply tripping out.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Students smoke 'spice 'herb, get sick and beg for help
i really wanna try this but the headshop here doesnt sell it.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
