Weight gain
Moderator: Moderators
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Well i've been lifting for quite a while now. Im not doing it as much as I planned to but im still doing it quite often. I have gotten quite a bit bigger.
Good thing i've found about lifting is when I want a spliff I can do some weights and it'll take my mind off it.
Good thing i've found about lifting is when I want a spliff I can do some weights and it'll take my mind off it.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Vone
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:47 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
juliennepeters
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 am
- Contact:
Re: Weight gain
Although diet, training, and rest are key, supplements can play an important role in bulking. They will give you the extra boost you need. By taking supplements you can increase your gains.
Not anything dramatic, but still its well worth it to invest in supplements. They can give you an extra boost when you need it in the weight room or shorten your recovery time.
No matter what, I strongly suggest supplements, and the best place to get them for an affordable price and excellent quality is Bodybuilding.com's store.
There you will find everything you need, filled with tons of articles and places that can give you a very close look in the world of supplements. Although famous, these few supplements are very effective and not that expensive.
Not anything dramatic, but still its well worth it to invest in supplements. They can give you an extra boost when you need it in the weight room or shorten your recovery time.
No matter what, I strongly suggest supplements, and the best place to get them for an affordable price and excellent quality is Bodybuilding.com's store.
There you will find everything you need, filled with tons of articles and places that can give you a very close look in the world of supplements. Although famous, these few supplements are very effective and not that expensive.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users