Hacky Sack

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Hacky Sack

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Alright so today is a pretty fucking good day, sun is shining the weather is blue.

This reminded me that Hacky sack time is nearly there!


Who knows it, who plays it ?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i have one but havent kicked it around for awhile
woah
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by zERo~Chronic »

i used to play hacky sack every day in my first couple years of high school. havent played in ages tho
Image
weedguru_waffles

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by weedguru_waffles »

yeah I played a few times before.. but a long long time ago...
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by Weedguru Higher »

weedguru_waffles wrote:yeah I played a few times before.. but a long long time ago...
I lacked the cooridination to be any good at it
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by pkkupo »

Oh man, me and my buddy Alex were just talking about how we both have been carrying around hacky sacks in our bags since high school (about 4 years ago) and haven't played much at all since. I took mine out for a bit today and kicked it around a bit by myself. It's like riding a damn bike. I'm no worse than I was as a senior in high school. And that feels good. Can't wait to get outside and play a proper game.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by andriaSRH »

Weedguru Higher wrote:
weedguru_waffles wrote:yeah I played a few times before.. but a long long time ago...
I lacked the cooridination to be any good at it
Hacky sack is impossible :lol:
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hacky Sack

Post by wgToonces »

Don't kick it under a car again Nick ;)
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users