Gangstarr...

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Gangstarr...

Post by weedguru_animal »

I'm listening to gangstarr,
old skool rhymes,
written and composed,
by two men who feel hiphop, want to be hiphip, not shout about their crimes...

Life was easier in their day,
for now you gotta make a scene,
you gotta show yourself to be rugged and wretched,
vicious, wordy and mean...

Guru and Premier,
they were never into that gig,
yet despite their lack of gangster prowess,
they became big...

why?
I ask you?
for if they didn't follow the accepted pattern,
what the fuck did they do?

decent rhymes,
decent beats,
making peope nod their heads,
and move their feets...

thats all it took,
nothing more, nothing less,
and despite the super simpke nature of their art,
they remain, now, and for always, one of the best...
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Gangstarr...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Scarf likes this....

nice dan...
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Gangstarr...

Post by weedguru_animal »

I was just on a mission to add some freshness to as mahy forums as I could manage before the vodka devoured my lucidity completely...glad you enjoyed, mate.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users