never hide your stuff while ur high...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: never hide your stuff while ur high...
I found ten bucks , a pack of smokes , and a lighter in a top cupboard shelf the other day. No idea how it got there....I'm thinking I hide in for a day of need but forgot 

- katielovesbud
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Re:
i would have killed that soner. AND he would be buying me a replacement bag, gotta admit, it is pretty funny, lolBongoBass420 wrote:i gave my friend my quarter-ounce to hold on to when i was going to play a gig and he gave it to some dude for a fucking bad metal pipe when he was ripped
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users