http://www.gearfire.net/10-reasons-to-u ... our-chair/I recently came across this article, which talks about using an exercise ball as your home or office chair. I have used an exercise ball as a chair before, and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Here are some of the benefits of using an exercise ball as your chair. Whether you spend your desk time at the office, or studying at home for that next exam, office ball chairs can help you in many ways.
10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_waffles
10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
i used one for like a year until it broke, but if you sit on it for like an hour even your ass sweats and it just gets gross. also you cant watch movies or just sit back when youre baked, and it can just get uncomfortable.

-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
Whaaa? My ass doesn't sweat lol. That's a new one for me.
I have one of those balls, but I never use it, it's too low compared to everything else. lol. :p
I have one of those balls, but I never use it, it's too low compared to everything else. lol. :p
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
lol!! My room is always freezing. I have a personal mini heater that I barely ever turn off.... =\ My room is the largest one in the house and has only one heating vent while other rooms have 3 or 4.... I guess it's good for those super hot days.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
i have 3 heating vents in one of the smallest rooms of the house with a computer running all day.
but now adays the window isnt frozen shut anymore so its cool.
but now adays the window isnt frozen shut anymore so its cool.

-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
hah. I wish I had your room. I'm ALWAYS cold.flyinhigh wrote:i have 3 heating vents in one of the smallest rooms of the house with a computer running all day.
but now adays the window isnt frozen shut anymore so its cool.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
I think men's asses sweat more because 9/10 the crack is swimming with hair. Either that, or flyin has a bootylicious badonkadonk where little to no air can penetrate.
As for sitting on those balls...nah. I sit cross legged 90% of the time and I'd be fucked on one of those. I've heard that sitting cross-legged isn't good for your circulation and can cause varicose veins. All I know is that doing so for years and years has worn the hair from the spots on my calves where my feet rub against them while sitting crossed.
Plus, I'm also pretty lazy. I like to use my computer time to just sit there and forget about everything, including my sense of balance.
As for sitting on those balls...nah. I sit cross legged 90% of the time and I'd be fucked on one of those. I've heard that sitting cross-legged isn't good for your circulation and can cause varicose veins. All I know is that doing so for years and years has worn the hair from the spots on my calves where my feet rub against them while sitting crossed.
Plus, I'm also pretty lazy. I like to use my computer time to just sit there and forget about everything, including my sense of balance.

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
im thinking about cracking mine back out and using it
woah
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
Maybe I should get one, my back's a weak bitch :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
I could use all those benefits when at work. Sitting in a desk chair all day really fucks with my back. I would look way to weird bringing an exercise ball to work though.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
Geez, if those reasons to use one are true, I kind of want one now
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
lol, i have one, but I never use it.... it just lays there in the corner.... maybe I should use it...Ziggy wrote:Geez, if those reasons to use one are true, I kind of want one now
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
i actually read the list now and yea after a year or so of using one my back is as good as it gets for a husky fellow.

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: 10 Reasons to Use an Exercise Ball as Your Chair
My ass is sweating so hard.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users