By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:04 AM on 12th March 2010
George Michael enjoys some time on the 'high seas' as he smokes what appears to be a cannabis joint on a boat cruise.
The self-confessed dope smoker was spotted cruising around Sydney Harbour, Australia, yesterday morning with friends as he puffed on the 'spliff'.
Former Wham! star George, 46, recently revealed how he has cut down from 25 to 'seven or eight' joints a day.

George Michael appeared to be smoking a cannabis joint as he enjoyed an early morning cruise around Sydney Harbour, Australia
George Michael appeared to be smoking a cannabis joint as he enjoyed an early morning cruise around Sydney Harbour, Australia
The pictures show him laughing and joking with his male friends as they smoked and drank beer during the 7.30am cruise.
The singer has never made a secret of his love for the banned substance, and previously said he thought the world would be an 'easier place to live with' if the drug was legalised.
He added that while he was not 'advocating' the drug for everybody, 'Nobody ever came home stoned and beat up their wife' after smoking marijuana.
George Michael appeared to be smoking a cannabis joint as he enjoyed an early morning cruise around Sydney Harbour, Australia

The 'cigarette' looked suspiciously like a marijuana spliff

Michael looked relaxed and happy as he enjoyed time with friends
Michael, who was caught in possession of crack cocaine when arrested in 2008 in public toilets on Hampstead Heath, was also cautioned for possessing cannabis after being found asleep at the wheel of his car on two separate occasions in 2006.

Michael snapped leaving his home at 3.30am in 2005. He returned with three tubs of ice cream and some magazines
He said: 'I had a problem with sleeping pills for about a year and a half, and I f***ed up really badly.
'I got in the car twice when I'd forgotten I'd already downed something to try to get me to sleep.
The singer also caused a storm when he was filmed smokinh cannabis backstage at a performance in Madrid, Spain, during an interview on the South Bank Show
The singer also caused a storm in 2006 when he was filmed smoking cannabis backstage at a performance in Madrid, Spain, during an interview on the South Bank Show

'It doesn't matter that it wasn't deliberate – ultimately, I did it a second time, and I could have killed somebody.
'But the fact remains I was never accused of driving under the influence. I got done for exhaustion and sleeping pills.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z0hyoXZNnN





