Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
-
Contact:
Post
by Weedguru_Falkon »
There isnt a sticky like this yet, so i made one.
Check out this piece that i just ordered...
http://www.chunkyglasspipes.com/n.html
Yeah.. Its beautiful, about 4 inches long i think. Got some accessories with it too....
pipe pouch. 5 inches long. and a digi scale with those too. plus two free pipes. all this with shipping and handling comes to $57 or so.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
dr.Spock
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 891
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
-
Contact:
Post
by dr.Spock »
both are awsome
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by (weedguru)scarf »
they are indeed beautiful... the pouch is awesomeness... but isnt there a sticky exactly the same just below????
woah
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
-
Contact:
Post
by logically »
I think the difference is your new pieces go into this thread and the ones you already own go in the other one. Maybe?

A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
-
Contact:
Post
by Weedguru_Falkon »
^ yeah thats what im thinking. It is pretty much the same... my bad...

Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
-
Contact:
Post
by andriaSRH »
whoa, this thread used to be pagggees long.
anyways
my new piece that i got during "the great whiteout of 2010" as i have come to call it
mini bubbler type thing.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
-
Contact:
Post
by andriaSRH »
To tell you the truth I don't even remember posting in this thread...or why I did it. The same picture is in the other thread.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users