A good ha ha: ATM card

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

make sure caro doesnt try n steal ur tipsor whoever that story was about
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

this still just cracks me up. I even posted it in the "jokes" section and it was obviously copied from my email. lol
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

You guys actually thought she did that? Even if I hadn't heard that joke before it would have been so obvious. Not only was it told like a joke.. but it has those greater than signs that are on every forward.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users