WRITE SOME POETRY
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
WRITE SOME POETRY
I like to write in a way that reaches people who don't like to read stories (that's why I write short stories) and poetry (that's why I write entertaining poetry).
On that note, here are 2 poems I've wrote recently.
The Great Wager of When Roy will Finish his 6 Pack.
The wager is made and soon the winner will cheer
But first we must wait to see how long it will take Roy to finish a 6 pack of beer
The first week crawls by, not a beer is gone
Oh my god, how long can this go on?!
But wait, ALAS!
A beer has been taken!
Oh never mind, all 6 are accounted for, I must have been mistaken
So here I sit, patiently awaiting
Seeking results to calm our debating
Maybe neither Josh nor I will be able to say "I told ya!"
For Roy may never even open a bottle of his Michelob Ultra.
To the Hot Girl in the Front of my Geography Class
To the girl who sits in the front of geography class
With those fine hips and fine ass
Why do you come to class late every day
And ignore the professor while you text away?
Are you late because you're doing your makeup and hair?
You’re beautiful without that shit, guys really don't care (at least I don't)
But maybe you could make it to class on time
If you didn't go to Starbucks every morning and wait in line?
One day we shared a quick conversation about your cat
About how Snowball is intuitive and mischievous and all that
About how daddy buys you new cars
And his credit card covers the tabs at bars
Your silly beliefs that you preach and uphold
For no reason other than it's what you've been told
You bore me to death, hot girl in geography
I stare at you and wish your personality was more like me
We are so different in every single way
I'm tolerant in most cases, while you hate gays
Maybe one day we'll have hot drunken sex
But until then I don't want to talk to you, I'd rather watch you sip Starbucks and text
OK NOW U WRITE SOME. it can be shorty and shitty, sorta like sex with toonces! hahahah jkjkjkjkj
On that note, here are 2 poems I've wrote recently.
The Great Wager of When Roy will Finish his 6 Pack.
The wager is made and soon the winner will cheer
But first we must wait to see how long it will take Roy to finish a 6 pack of beer
The first week crawls by, not a beer is gone
Oh my god, how long can this go on?!
But wait, ALAS!
A beer has been taken!
Oh never mind, all 6 are accounted for, I must have been mistaken
So here I sit, patiently awaiting
Seeking results to calm our debating
Maybe neither Josh nor I will be able to say "I told ya!"
For Roy may never even open a bottle of his Michelob Ultra.
To the Hot Girl in the Front of my Geography Class
To the girl who sits in the front of geography class
With those fine hips and fine ass
Why do you come to class late every day
And ignore the professor while you text away?
Are you late because you're doing your makeup and hair?
You’re beautiful without that shit, guys really don't care (at least I don't)
But maybe you could make it to class on time
If you didn't go to Starbucks every morning and wait in line?
One day we shared a quick conversation about your cat
About how Snowball is intuitive and mischievous and all that
About how daddy buys you new cars
And his credit card covers the tabs at bars
Your silly beliefs that you preach and uphold
For no reason other than it's what you've been told
You bore me to death, hot girl in geography
I stare at you and wish your personality was more like me
We are so different in every single way
I'm tolerant in most cases, while you hate gays
Maybe one day we'll have hot drunken sex
But until then I don't want to talk to you, I'd rather watch you sip Starbucks and text
OK NOW U WRITE SOME. it can be shorty and shitty, sorta like sex with toonces! hahahah jkjkjkjkj

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
haha that last one made me laugh man...
im gonna move this to stoners poems if thats cool
im gonna move this to stoners poems if thats cool
woah
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
MatteN wrote:
OK NOW U WRITE SOME. it can be shorty and shitty, sorta like sex with toonces! hahahah jkjkjkjkj
I'm going to come over there and leave you with an asshole the size of a clowns pocket my friend!
:scratchs:
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
Toonces wrote:MatteN wrote:
OK NOW U WRITE SOME. it can be shorty and shitty, sorta like sex with toonces! hahahah jkjkjkjkj
Oh no he di'int!
I'm going to come over there and leave you with an asshole the size of a clowns pocket my friend!
hahahahahah do it bitch.
ya scarf u can move this, my bad

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
Oh shhiittt.MatteN wrote:OK NOW U WRITE SOME. it can be shorty and shitty, sorta like sex with toonces! hahahah jkjkjkjkj
Really like the second one Matten. Hopefully you'll get to bang her one day
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
Just to clarify, my sex is very up to standard

Mattens however....Well, it kinda falls short of the mark
Mattens however....Well, it kinda falls short of the mark
:scratchs:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
I'm gonna need videotaped evidence to evaluate the both of you 
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
its the only fair way reallyandriaSRH wrote:I'm gonna need videotaped evidence to evaluate the both of you
woah
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
Indeed. Don't be afraid guys, I won't put your videos on youporn. 
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
This isn't the first time a weedguru porno has been brought up... We should really get this up and running!

"This is Weedguru...and here's our porno tape! Do please stay and post!...Oh...your gone..oh well then
"
"This is Weedguru...and here's our porno tape! Do please stay and post!...Oh...your gone..oh well then
:scratchs:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
I suck at writing poetry
with that said i'll commence
Just like a fir-tree
but without any sense
this is a simple ABAB rhyme
which is pretty neat
to have drifted off in time
only to find a girl in heat.
with that said i'll commence
Just like a fir-tree
but without any sense
this is a simple ABAB rhyme
which is pretty neat
to have drifted off in time
only to find a girl in heat.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: WRITE SOME POETRY
Heres a poem I wrote for my math class a long time ago
We were parallel lines
with congruent minds
though perfect for one another
we never met eachother
Passing each day, not knowing the truth
Each with our sameness, knowing not what to do
day by day, growing blue
it seemed like our lives ran skew
Then one day met the rays of our sight
and brought an acute angle to our plight
to shoot his flaming transversal aflight
and intersect our passion with his might
now we rest in the plane of love
connected like monogamous doves
with the angles of our hearts, alternate and same side
congruent and equilateral until we die
I hate the second stanza though
We were parallel lines
with congruent minds
though perfect for one another
we never met eachother
Passing each day, not knowing the truth
Each with our sameness, knowing not what to do
day by day, growing blue
it seemed like our lives ran skew
Then one day met the rays of our sight
and brought an acute angle to our plight
to shoot his flaming transversal aflight
and intersect our passion with his might
now we rest in the plane of love
connected like monogamous doves
with the angles of our hearts, alternate and same side
congruent and equilateral until we die
I hate the second stanza though
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
