Urgent Advice Needed; Found plant..leave in 5 days!!

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Lorusso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Contact:

Urgent Advice Needed; Found plant..leave in 5 days!!

Post by Lorusso »

Hey everyone,

So basically I found a marijuana plant. However, I leave for college in 5 days(look at the boxes)!! Can someone help me out and tell me the quickest way to dry it up and get it ready to be smoked? or is it not worth it? Please tell me what to do!!

p.s. I'm freaking out! I will ready the stickies at the top after I post this! THANKS!!!

Image

Image

Image
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

Sell it.
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

it has to start budding before you can smoke it.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

The plant is already starting to weep, ask around and try to flog it for a good few bucks to help you through college

And how the fuck did you 'find' a plant?
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
Lorusso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Lorusso »

Fuckkk. I'm really dry now, I wish it was budding!

I was in a ravine by my house..and I saw it..lucky I guess haha
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

That was kind of a dickish move because you stole someones plant that was already almost done, unless it was completely wild with no grower than it that was dumb. Imagine putting all the work in to a plant just so someone steals it. But yea, it's not even budding yet so you still have a few weeks left on it.
Peace Not Greed.
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by blackxs »

Take it with you.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

yeah dude, dont touch it next time and dont put it into 3 inches of dirt. That baby has needs. If youre not prepared to grow it yourself, sell it or trash it. But for god sakes, leave it there next time.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Urgent Advice Needed; Found plant..leave in 5 days!!

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Pot plant thieves are as bad as child molestors

You shouldn't be bragging about such a thing.

But since you have, make sure you don't drop the soap....
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users