Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

Post by wgToonces »

I would say Spanish women are the hottest. I mean, damn, I've seen a GOOD few hot-ass American girls, but Spanish chicks..Damn lol. Even their names sound sexy..Oh and Italian girls are holywow.
:scratchs:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

Post by Weedguru Higher »

French canadians are the hottest guys in the world :wink:
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

Post by andriaSRH »

Agreed (Y)

Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Scandinavian women are hawt too, denmark/norway ... mmmm.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users