Marble bongs

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Marble bongs

Post by BOOL »

Have any of you guys used a marble bong? My friend keeps telling my how good they are but i can't find a place to buy one. :(
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I wanna see a picture!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

I would love to see it, but I also think it would work just like a glass bong, other then you could not see the smoke.

Still cool, get us a piccie.

Wofen
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I think it wouldn't be very good. Seems to me that it would be heavy
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users