just a couple of questions

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
gates
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

just a couple of questions

Post by gates »

alright i have a plant under a 60 watt bulb(yes i know it should have a higher voltage light)but it's under 24 hour light, i water it almost every other day from a hair spayer thingy which creates a mist like cloud,but i was wondering how long would it take for the plants to grow to where i could cultivate them for smoking? :?: :? they're about 2 and a half inches right now
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

2 months sounds right? my friends grow it I just smoke it
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

3-5 months
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users