brown liquid leaking out my pipe

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Contact:

Post by Anonymous Dude »

dylann wrote:it could be spit? like you might be accidently drolling down the mouth peice.
no
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

Pura Vida wrote:
scarf wrote:never had a leaking pipe...
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

swanee89 wrote:
Pura Vida wrote:
scarf wrote:never had a leaking pipe...
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users