I wasn't on about whether or not you believe, what I meant was, even if you don't have an opinion on this, who are you to tell people what to believe and disbelieve and to keep their opinion to themselves ??Funk Doctor wrote:When did I tell you whether or not there is a god? I said, and I quote: "There might be one, there might not be one, hell, there might be millions!" I merely pointed out that you saying there is none, with asolute certainty, is arrogant.
It's quite rational to say there isn't a god like the one depicted by the Bible, because only an idiot or a fanatic takes the story of Creation for truth these days, but to say there is no god altogether, period... if that's so rational, then I'm sure you can state some rational arguments to back up your claim, right?
There is a HUGE difference between saying "I believe there is no God" and saying "There is no God".
And of course I don't have any 'anti-god' proof, but then again those religious bastards don't have any either, right?
As far as i'm concerned I am 'ad librum' to think what I want about almost anything (i'm not gonna go into racism cause everyone here can agree that racism sucks monkeyballs and should be banned) and if I choose not to believe in a god or maybe 'an actual sentient living being' is a better choice then that's the way it is, i'm not gonna change my view on things because there are people that think i'm arrogant for stating there is no god....



