How does weed effect

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dutchmasterhit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

How does weed effect

Post by dutchmasterhit »

How does weed effect you?

When I smoke I can get really stoned.. really enjoy just chillun, ju know esse? I can become really really happy with everything and everyone around me. Best feeling in the world .. I've been high and just been like "Bliss"
But sometimes when I get high I get really anxious, panic attacks! I get baad feelings... i see the world around me for what it really is, how we are animals just like my dog. I use computers and i get sideways feelings... I think weed effects me in some sort of deep way because of how hard i think of good and bad. I'd like ot know how weed effects yalll. And if anyone would like to tlak about thoughts they have while smoking - just message me.
J u K a
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:17 am
Contact:

Post by J u K a »

goooooooooooood :D
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

theres like a thousands topics about this already.
Peace Not Greed.
haki789
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by haki789 »

hehe i have a dog to hes black we cousins haha hes womans best friend with really sharp claws haha i donnt know where im goin wit this
:lol: :lol: :o 8) sweeeeeeeeeet


peace out
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

you don't wanna read that "what if" topic in gen chillin.... especially when your in that "we're no more than animals on a tiny planet in the vast universe" mood...
mason0444
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 am
Contact:

Post by mason0444 »

weed gets me high...
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

im the same.. i might laugh a ltitle bit more but never like in the movies, and dont turn into a "whoooooooaa........... heeey mmaaaaaaaaan, did you just say somethin dude?" kind of shit. I just think of shit more deep and usually wen im blazed i dont want any beef cuz i get a bit lazy.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users