Please, someone talk me out of this.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Werewolf
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:22 am
Contact:

Please, someone talk me out of this.

Post by Werewolf »

So I smoke a lot of weed. I mean a lot... I won't go into how much is a lot, because I don't want to start a competition.. ;)

I have a friend that does a few harder drugs, like ex and cocaine. He offers both to me every time I hang out over there, and here recently, the way things have gone, I'm getting that old familiar "fuck it..let's do it" attitude that landed me in prison for 6 years..long story.. I'll never go back. I really, really want to deal with this.. but I can't seem to find an alternative route, and those harder drugs are startin to look like a good idea, but I know they aren't. Help.

-CK
CashMoney
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 am
Location: Darwen UK
Contact:

Post by CashMoney »

will power man, or just fucking dont go out for a month or somthin, might seem like a long time but think about the 6 years u did and are u sure u wanna go there again?

I personally think coke is a waste of money and from my own experiences just wouldnt get involved in it
Hustle, Hustle, Hustle
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

CashMoney wrote:will power man, or just fucking dont go out for a month or somthin, might seem like a long time but think about the 6 years u did and are u sure u wanna go there again?

I personally think coke is a waste of money and from my own experiences just wouldnt get involved in it

will power is the only answer we can give ya really. ya gotta think about the fact that you don't actually wanna do it. however, if you do wanna do it, fuck it. just try ya best not to get caught out.

and cash money, as if you're from darwen. that's fairly close to me i guess
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Please, someone talk me out of this.

Post by JokersAce »

Werewolf wrote:So I smoke a lot of weed. I mean a lot... I won't go into how much is a lot, because I don't want to start a competition.. ;)

I have a friend that does a few harder drugs, like ex and cocaine. He offers both to me every time I hang out over there, and here recently, the way things have gone, I'm getting that old familiar "fuck it..let's do it" attitude that landed me in prison for 6 years..long story.. I'll never go back. I really, really want to deal with this.. but I can't seem to find an alternative route, and those harder drugs are startin to look like a good idea, but I know they aren't. Help.

-CK
maybe you should read up on the effects first before you make your decision...

coke : http://erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine.shtml
X : http://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

any way to avoid your mates for a little while?
the only other thing i can think of is will power man... just being able
to stick to the green...
woah
Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
Location: MADISON, WI
Contact:

Post by Coach McGuirk »

click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

Coach McGuirk wrote:click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:
Oh God....

:shock:

Please... kill me now...
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

Willpower. You know you don't want to make another mistake and go back to prison, just stick through it and light up on the green. Keep strong and just stay with good ol bud.

Speaking of good ol bud... i think its time for a little indulgence myself..
Good luck dude, remember dude no coke no ex! Next time you think about wanting to try them remember what mcguirk there posted and then think about getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly until you stop thinking about trying them! im not making any sense i bet haha
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

Coach McGuirk wrote:click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:
hey man, please take that off.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
dean_dc
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 pm
Contact:

Post by dean_dc »

well im not going to stop you its you're life, but if you dont have enough character to stop yourself from doing something you know truthfully is not what you really want, you are weak.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users