Puzzling about blind people...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Do you think blind people dream in colour (or in any images?)

Yes, they sure do!
5
38%
Fuck no!
2
15%
I'm not blind, how should i know?
6
46%
 
Total votes: 13

Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

I'd say if they were born blind, then no, however if they became blind, then yes.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

The images you see in your dreams aren't what your eyes make up. Ever try lifting up someone's eyelids when they're sleeping? They don't wake up, but they don't see you either.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Dreams reflect on how your day goes (visuals, emotions, etc.)...so when a blind person dreams...maybe he dreams he can see =P
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Dreaming is processing things that happened during the day, it's a way for your brain to remember stuff and to clear things out (or try to at least).

this morning I dreamt I woke up at Pukkelpop festival haha :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users