some pre-teen punk kept on passing through my yard.... and then one day I told him that if he crosses again I'm shooting him with my clear $20 dollar airsoft gun, he then said 'fuck you' and I shot him in knee...
Now him and his mother won't get over it, and I'm being charged with felony... because airsoft guns are likely to engrave serious injury.
the judge or whoever wanted to make a deal with me.... they said If i do good for one year of probation the felony charge will be lowered to a misdemeanor..
should I do that or stand trial to determine if the gun is likely to engrave serious injury or not, or just go with the probation thing?
I would stand trial but I'm worried they're gonna keep on focusing about what would've happened if I had shot that kid in the eye.. (which only rarely gives you serious injury there depending on how close you were from shooting it from..)
oh and I'm unsure if I lose trial I would get a felony on my record permanently or not.. the lawyer talk to fast and was in a rush..





