3 Simple Notions

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

3 Simple Notions

Post by Zen »

Why do you think

If life is so short in the end
That we strive for so long to make ourselves happy?

Why do you think

If love is so foolhardy and blind
That we search for it with our eyes and minds?

Why do you think

If you can't change something with your own life
That it's so easy to try and change someone else's?

Why
If this world around us is always changing
Do we attempt to live as solid and unchanging as a mountain?

Shouldn't joy in life be as instantaneous as the flick of a lightswitch?
Shouldn't love in life be felt as naturally as ocean tidal waves lapping against your white and sandy shores?
Shouldn't change be revered above all, living as the wind and the woods free to be anywhere and assume any form, to live with what surrounds us?

Now why do we all think that this is what we are not entitled to?

These are the reasons for our existence.

Instant Joy.

Felt Love.

Embraced Change.

Three small notions
That maintain the cycles of revolution.
If we can uphold these three simple truths
In our hands we will hold the solution
For the abolition of all life's pollutions
To further the future of future youths
Entitling them to see tomorrow's evolutions


Peace~x

ps. I'm not sure why I decided to put this here... this was the first draft and it is written no where else I am certain and there are no copies yet.

This is also my first post back on WG in probably over at least a year or 2 not sure really hehe, and I don't know, in fact I seriously doubt, I will become anything near as much of an avid poster as I used to be in years gone by.

I really hope this inspires though!
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

good one. made me think, you know.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

damn, deep :shock:
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users