lead poisoning?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Kegan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
Contact:

lead poisoning?

Post by Kegan »

I heard that if you use copper pipe fixures to make a pipe or any kind of copper in a pipe when you heat it up it produces lead. Is that true? If so I wanted to warn everyone else.
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

For the most part it is true but I haven't heard of anybody dying of lead poisoning from smoking out of a copper pipe. I use a metal pipe or a wooden pipe so I don't have to worry about that stuff.
User avatar
Statikal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
Contact:

Post by Statikal »

I wouldnt even take the chance of getting lead poisoning, plus copper is an excellent heat conductor and you will burn the shit out of your hand when you light up :lol:





Dont do it :D
:)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users