Energy Drink and Bud?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I remember reading a post on here about the seeds popping before and a couple minutes later I smoked a bowl and it had a seed in the middle of it and it popped and almost made me drop my pipe, but it kinda sounded like popcorn popping.
Peace Not Greed.
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Hey ye! I get that too....Mabye you could make Potcorn! :P
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

^ thats awesome.... potcorn lol
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
stratoskater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Contact:

Post by stratoskater »

Take a 5 hour energy shot.
http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_51.php
Sounds pretty good. When i get some free money ill buy it and try it at a party, one where were gonna have a fight club or something.


oh yeah, you could buy Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink too. just a thought
http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_114.php
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

stratoskater wrote:oh yeah, you could buy Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink too. just a thought
http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_114.php
Worst. Drink. Ever.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

Bunny420 wrote:mm i been having a problem to :(

in the last few days i been smoking 1-2 joints in the morning, an hour later i get a really bad heaadache, anyway. any ideas?
stop smoking schwag.
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Re: Energy Drink and Bud?

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

Lavace wrote:Usually when I get high (Once a fortnight), I fall asleep a few hours later if I'm really high from tiredness.

So I thought, why not have a lucozade energy drink whilst I'm high or before hand?

This a good idea? Or will it make me puke?

I have a big party tommorow, and getting as high as possible, and I really don't want to fall asleep =/.

Also, what do you guys do when you feel a bit sick when you're too high?
Happens often to me :|.

Peacee xD.
1. lucozade and lucozade sport (the none fizzy one) are a godsend if you need wakening up when your high streightens you out a bit,

2, and the sick thing sounds to me like your going under i dont know what americans call it but in britain its usually that or 'poppin a whitey' lol, it happens when you have more than you can handle, when i first started smoking i shared 2 joints with my m8 and i went welllll under and nearly puked had to go home terrible headaches etc only ever done it a few times not done it in years though, basically if you start feeling a bit wierd and your mates are still smoking, just stop for a little while
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

Bunny420 wrote:hmm yeah tahts not the headache i meant, i mean like 10 mins after i smoke then i start feeling a really bad headache, this never really happened to me before, i dont know why its happening.

i have just been smoking joints though so ima try my bong tomorrow. maybe it'll be better
weed isnt right for some people, keep at it for a while if they continue there is no point because you wont enjoy your high,
gatorhater1005
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:45 am
Contact:

Post by gatorhater1005 »

if ur smoking 1 or 2 joints just in the morning then im sure you smoke a little more later in the day. remember smoking grass makes u dehydrated... maybe try drinking some water see if that makes the headaches stop. if not u could always just load up on motrin or something.
Dayyzed & Confused
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 9:31 pm
Contact:

Post by Dayyzed & Confused »

I always get sleepy when the high is wearing off but I don't actually fall alsleep. I probably could though but since I like to wake and bake, i just stay up but I don't really mind feeling sleepy. It is quite a relaxing state of mind when i'm just lying down and listening to some awesome songs. Tis fun. But if you want to be awake then lucozade is good. I sometimes have some or a coffee and it usually wakes me up a bit.
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/twisteescoubies/Me%20stoned%20n%20stuff/stonersdayout016hihey.jpg[/img]
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

Personally...i hate caffieene..especially when im high becuase it dehydrates you and makes headaches a lot worse....i found that if you drink a lot of water you can curb your tiredness a bit
Charles Mingus is god.
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

Consume as much of everything as you can when you are high. especially if its not your house.
User avatar
Kwyn
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
Location: Tat North
Contact:

Post by Kwyn »

i drink nrg drinks wen im high, i just go fuckin crazy aye.
wdattT
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i had some herbal energy tea drink thingy when i was rolling around, smokin yesterday
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

Mr Skunky wrote:Consume as much of everything as you can when you are high. especially if its not your house.
haha best advice yet
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users