Ink on a paper, dots on a screen

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Ink on a paper, dots on a screen

Post by FIRE!!! »

I AINT GOT IT 6/9/07

Push me away by dragging yourself in and swimming in it
What do you want that I don't have?
What do they have that I don't have?
Give yourself to them, Submit yourself to them
Stay away from me
Baby I give and I give and I don't get nothin in return
And if I aint got nothin to give
Baby you aint around
The scars on my id- The blood on my ego
It's no big deal, you're happy aren't you?
Stab me, shoot me, grind my bones to make your bread
But nothing hurts worse than hurting when you're just fine
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

SOME KIND OF POEM ABOUT A PLACE IN MY MIND 6/9/07

Smoke billows, out from my lungs, out of my mouth, across the plateau
The edge of a giant cliff of burnt sienna
Nothing but lush green treetops below
Concealing a small pond filled with holy water
Miles and miles below the place where I lay
Blowing clouds at the clouds dancing around in the deep blue sky
I am primitive and I am wild and I am alone
Free to roam the world but content with enjoying the view
It is the savannah and the grand canyon and heaven and earth
The very center of life
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

PHOENIX 6/10/07

Flames from ashes
So brand new
Pick thyself up
Red shift blue
No one here
To care for you
So grow your own wings
And rise above
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

STICKS AND STONES 6/16/07

Sticks are usually made of wood.
They are usually rather thin.
They bend, and if bent far enough, inevitably, they break.
Very fragile. Highly prone to being moved.
Stones, on the other hand, usually made of stone,
Are firmer, stronger than their counterparts.
They are not often moved, unless lifted and put in their place.
And then everyone's just going to get upset.
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
Sticks should not make contact with stones,
Unless they wish to be broken.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

CURE 7/4/07

Cure for the common cold,
The common disease,
The common terminal illness.
Cure for the commonwealth of the wealthy,
Cure for the poverty of the poor.
Cure for starvation,
Cure for aimless wars with mortal gods who point fingers and ghosts and shadows, simling with a plastic determination which cleverly conceals power hungry cowardice.
Cure for the world, today's and tomorrow's.
The panacea remedy that sleeps on our skin, and yet slips through our fingers.
It is God, the world is God, the world is our cure.
If only it were in the proper hands.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

DRUG 7/8/07

We are all you really need, you know
We are the ponies, we are the horses, we are carrying the beans
Where is the love? In this world of suffering, this plain of pain,
Where is the escape?
Swallow me whole, fuck your world, I'll give you what you want
You can live there, but are you really happy?
Come die with me, I'll kill you gently.
No pain, no sadness.
You might not even know you're dying.
Tee hee.
I want to be in your lungs, it burns inside of me.
I have to be in your veins, where else to circulate?
I want inside your mind, it satisfies me to change you.
You're satisfied too, right?
So what's the big deal?
I'm happy, you're happy, fuck everyone else.
Now that's some serious lovin'.
Last edited by FIRE!!! on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

NEW WORLD ORDER 7/8/07

You're not my spiritual chauffer, quit coming closer
This world is mine, it's so divine, a new world order
We are the explorers, we're always moving forward
Half past the hour never thought about the quarter
This life leads to another one, we're breaking borders
Mother nature, take her rape her they contort her
You're not my owner, don't try coming closer
This world is mine, it's so sublime, a new world order
They planted their beliefs in each and every one of us
But you have your own mind, so who you gonna trust
This life is ours, we made it ours, it's oh so wondrous
Now we are free to live and breathe, chains out from under us
This plain is changing always chain reactions thunderous
But we are slaves to the system perceptions smother us
The world is over, no more getting closer
Ashes cremated, recreated, new world order
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users