half life mods

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
OnEsTuPiDpOtHeAd
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:54 am
Contact:

half life mods

Post by OnEsTuPiDpOtHeAd »

sup everybody if you know what a mod is for a computer game then this post you will understand. there are really cool mods for half life and if you know of really good ones post them here
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I think it's called Death Match Classic. Really fun game. :)
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

two words:

Counter Strike.
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Thats by far my favorite, making maps for it is fun too. Now everywhere I go I think "hmm I bet I could make a cs map of that." :lol:
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

make one with a stoner's room in it :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users