WTFF

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

I wouldve yelled at her too, but I was so stoned all I could do was laugh. I kept thinking the lady was like one of those poodles that are always mad
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

MAN I DONT KNOWWW. ..

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:08 am
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: WTFF

Post by The James Bond of Nugget »

fuzzballofdoom wrote:ahhhh i smoked byy myself earlier for the first time out of a bong i just made and MY JAWS WONT CLOSE they wont fucking let me those bastards!!!! ahhhhh what should i do lol i look retarted with my mouth open >:[
I'd say you got lockjaw. It usually clears itself up, but that's hilarious. This should go in the hall of fame, lol.
xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
Contact:

Post by xzxandrewxzx »

hahahahaha this is still funny even tho it happened long ago.
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

Put your chin on the desk then let yourself slip downwards :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users