i got in some shit
Moderator: Moderators
-
SomeONE?
- Bonghead

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: some were in hell
- Contact:
i got in some shit
I have court august 1st...I had 2 felonies ... and a bunch of misdemeanors
I broke into a school and i stole a xbox 360. The max sentence was 3 years.
What do you think is gona happen?
Oh and this was my first time getting caught up
I broke into a school and i stole a xbox 360. The max sentence was 3 years.
What do you think is gona happen?
Oh and this was my first time getting caught up
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
your going to get charged with a felony (or two) face some jailtime and maybe a fine
i dunno, what do you think is going to happen?
sounds pretty shitty, moral of the story, dont steal shit
i dunno, what do you think is going to happen?
sounds pretty shitty, moral of the story, dont steal shit
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
-
SomeONE?
- Bonghead

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: some were in hell
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Well then, that lessens your chance of going to jail.
In court, don't look like a thug, if you are or aren't... looking like a gangster or thug will definetly affect the judge and jurys opinion about you..
In court, don't look like a thug, if you are or aren't... looking like a gangster or thug will definetly affect the judge and jurys opinion about you..
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
why would you break into a school to steal a 360? It's not like you can use it online or anything, it's registered :p
hey, I think it's been a while since we had one of those 'I did something bad and have to go to court, what will happen?' threads.
Keep on not being criminals weedgurians!
hey, I think it's been a while since we had one of those 'I did something bad and have to go to court, what will happen?' threads.
Keep on not being criminals weedgurians!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
^^^^^^
Lol, yeah thats tru, i dont remember reading one in a long time.
Lol, yeah thats tru, i dont remember reading one in a long time.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
cliso
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 pm
- Contact:
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users