Slow smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Contact:

Slow smoking

Post by Anonymous Dude »

When I smoke (which isn't very often) I like to savor the experience by taking smaller hits. Never on the verge of coughing up a lung but comfortably enjoying the smoke. I was wondering if in your experience does it cause you to get less high or waste weed? Or is it fine?
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

That's what I usually do. The only time I hit big is from a bong.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

i used to do that but when i started smoking more i started taking harsher drags, but yeah i know what your saying, now i take big drags
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

i take the biggest ones i can take everytime. i like massive hits. it gets me fucked up 8)
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

i take enjoyable hits so i can hunk it down as deep into my lungs as possible in every hit. You get higher this way, lose less smoke, your joint has less chance to run AND burns alot slower.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

Bigger hits, have more of a chance of failiure imo, meaning you are more likely to couch it all up before you can absorb the THC
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

yeah i dont really smoke jays that much. i use my pipe. and i dont usually cough so big hits are awesome 8)
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

slow smoking is alwyas the way to go...its good to take about 3/4ths of your lung fill then take a fresh breath of air to open your silli (the little things in your esophogus) and they absorb better, and it gets it deeper into your lungs...when i take hits i dont really hold it long, but you have to get it deep in to your lungs where it is mroe absorbant...


slow smoking is the way to go...its like drinkign slow..you get higher before you know it by taking your time and it seems to last longer too
Charles Mingus is god.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:i take enjoyable hits so i can hunk it down as deep into my lungs as possible in every hit. You get higher this way, lose less smoke, your joint has less chance to run AND burns alot slower.
yep this is a great way to smoke i find!
woah
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

I love taking massive hits off my pipe, once I get a good high going I get the feeling like I'm in my lungs so I can usually tell when I need to stop that hit so I don't cough very often (about once a night, sometimes more).

Anyone else ever had that happen, where you feel like your inside your lungs and all?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users