TRANSFORMERS

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

TRANSFORMERS

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

WOOOOOO!!!!!!

Saw the new one today in a pre-release showing, waited in line for an hour fr good seats, and then another for the movie. It's gonna bust up the box office, It's illegal for me to say anything about it till Tuesday but.... IT MOTHER FUCKIN ROCKED.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Junipera
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 4:37 am
Contact:

Post by Junipera »

agreed mang, this shit is off the hook.
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

cant wait, too bad im outta cash
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
NyMets789
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: CT
Contact:

Post by NyMets789 »

i looked it up on IMDB, i heard it was great. cant wait to see it tomorrow
I've never met a joint i didn't light.
Boosh
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:45 pm
Contact:

Post by Boosh »

It was pretty much a 2 hour orgasm
Bewsh
robito
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:36 pm
Contact:

Post by robito »

Saw it tonight...It was alright, wasn't as crappy as I was expecting.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

If anyone is too lazy to actually go to the theaters here's a link for it with good quality http://www.ssupload.com/media-290.html
Peace Not Greed.
rhymes4life27
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:19 pm
Contact:

Post by rhymes4life27 »

didn't really like it.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

transformers was cool as shit. because i saw it on weeed.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Funk Doctor Spliff
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:38 am
Location: The Nebula Smoker's Lounge
Contact:

Post by Funk Doctor Spliff »

I hated it. It wasn't Transformers, it was just another run-of-the-mill Michael Bay movie, with the occasional robot thrown in amongst the Hasbro and GM advertising.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users