Need help getting high
Moderator: Moderators
-
redlemmon
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm
- Contact:
Need help getting high
I have smoked twice now and neither times got that high. My parents smoke weed so I jacked some of there's.
My first time I smoked a mix of tabaco and weed.
The second time I could only find buds, and did'nt know what to do with them (they where dry) so I thought I'd just break the buds up and put them in a spliff with tobaco. I ate the rest Yummy. (all of the bud)
I am not very good at rolling, but can make a crap spliff and when I inhale I somtines cough, why arn't I getting high. There is also a hard block of dope maby I should use that.
Help!
My first time I smoked a mix of tabaco and weed.
The second time I could only find buds, and did'nt know what to do with them (they where dry) so I thought I'd just break the buds up and put them in a spliff with tobaco. I ate the rest Yummy. (all of the bud)
I am not very good at rolling, but can make a crap spliff and when I inhale I somtines cough, why arn't I getting high. There is also a hard block of dope maby I should use that.
Help!
-
xNubletx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Need help getting high
Ask your mom to roll you a decent jayredlemmon wrote:I have smoked twice now and neither times got that high. My parents smoke weed so I jacked some of there's.

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
xNubletx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
I got high my first time, it's a myth that you don't get high the first few times/first time, just inhale (breath in like it's air) the smoke, exhale 3 seconds later, repeat until satisfied
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Like the anonymous dude said, just make sure you're inhaling right. If you're coughing like you said, then that should be a good sign but make sure you're inhaling a decent amount of hits and not just 2 or 3. Other than that, I don't see why you wouldn't be getting high.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Mr Skunky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
- Contact:
Learn to roll a decent joint first off, its called rolling for a reason. because the papers should catch under each other so that you can make a nice rolled cone shape. always roll over an ashtray or box so if anything drops out or you fuck it up, theres somthing to catch everything. Roll from the centre outwards, then sit back, light it, inhale like you are breathing normally, (dw, you will cough like a motherfucker until your tenth time or somthing) hold..1..2..3 seconds, then exhale slooooooowly, to savour the sweet taste of whatever the fuck you are smoking. try smoking an entire joint. then wait for five minutes. THEN make yourself a bong, and smoke a couple of bowls. then when you are well and truly fucked. smoke cigs to keep yourself buzzing. My method exactly. ps. dont try any instances/raids after trying this, that tutorial is level 7/10 for medium to advanced users 
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
I didn't cough the first time I smoked, I practiced on tobacco a few times, which i recommend (I still cough on tabacco, but not on weed). Just take your time, enjoy the smoke, and the high, nothing to rush.Mr Skunky wrote:Learn to roll a decent joint first off, its called rolling for a reason. because the papers should catch under each other so that you can make a nice rolled cone shape. always roll over an ashtray or box so if anything drops out or you fuck it up, theres somthing to catch everything. Roll from the centre outwards, then sit back, light it, inhale like you are breathing normally, (dw, you will cough like a motherfucker until your tenth time or somthing) hold..1..2..3 seconds, then exhale slooooooowly, to savour the sweet taste of whatever the fuck you are smoking. try smoking an entire joint. then wait for five minutes. THEN make yourself a bong, and smoke a couple of bowls. then when you are well and truly fucked. smoke cigs to keep yourself buzzing. My method exactly. ps. dont try any instances/raids after trying this, that tutorial is level 7/10 for medium to advanced users
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
-
dylann
- Bonghead

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
ok mate, the first time i got high was in my bedroom with half a gram of bud.
i had NO IDEA how to roll a joint, i didnt even have papers or tobacco. i got a peice of bible paper, wrapped it around a pencil. i rolled a small bit of paper up into a roll type thing for the filter. i broke the bud up a bit.. but it was kinda still in big peices. i didnt have a liter, i lit a candle and i lit my bible paper spliff thing off that.
i coughed like a little bitch and had to relight the spliff for every hit. i burnt my thumb also. it took about half an hour to do that. needless to say i was determeaned.
and i got high..
im sure you could figure out a way to get high if i did with the little resources and knowledge i had at the time.
i had NO IDEA how to roll a joint, i didnt even have papers or tobacco. i got a peice of bible paper, wrapped it around a pencil. i rolled a small bit of paper up into a roll type thing for the filter. i broke the bud up a bit.. but it was kinda still in big peices. i didnt have a liter, i lit a candle and i lit my bible paper spliff thing off that.
i coughed like a little bitch and had to relight the spliff for every hit. i burnt my thumb also. it took about half an hour to do that. needless to say i was determeaned.
and i got high..
im sure you could figure out a way to get high if i did with the little resources and knowledge i had at the time.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
redlemmon
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm
- Contact:
I have all the resouce.
The thing is I have all the recorces I can buy a lighter easily and I can buy rizla's.
I think that it is that I am not inhaling wrong and my spliif's are crap, next time i'll try t improve.
How easy are pipes to use, cos I could probably buy one if you can get one cheap (under £20 or $40)?
Thanks for all the replies and no, I could never ask my mum (mom) To roll me a half decent spliff.
I think that it is that I am not inhaling wrong and my spliif's are crap, next time i'll try t improve.
How easy are pipes to use, cos I could probably buy one if you can get one cheap (under £20 or $40)?
Thanks for all the replies and no, I could never ask my mum (mom) To roll me a half decent spliff.
-
dylann
- Bonghead

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
i bought my pipe for 6 dollars australian. it works well too. just from a crappy little corner shop.
if not that, get a ciggy off one of your friends who smokes, pull out all the tobacco with tweezers and mix a bit with you weed. and put the weed in the ciggy. and then cut off half of the filter.
simple
if not that, get a ciggy off one of your friends who smokes, pull out all the tobacco with tweezers and mix a bit with you weed. and put the weed in the ciggy. and then cut off half of the filter.
simple
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
onelove-maryjane
- Bonghead

- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
