CHEESE

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

CHEESE

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

this drug isnt in Australia yet... as far as i know
... i read a little about it

seems prominent in the southwest of america....
hits cost as little as 2 dollars.... 10th of a gram

heroin mixed with over the counter cold medicine... crushed
to a powder form and snorted....

there have been a few deaths related to it... mainly middleschoolers and highschoolers...

anyone know anything more about this? is it spreading? prominent?
woah
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

ya.. sounds like... (guessing its yellow since you said cheese) peed on columbian crack mixed with sum heroin and DMX? haha

that would be naassty
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

what dumbass would ever think of snorting that shite
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

its fucken gay. I saw on the news that Dallas is really using that drug in the pas while. And there has been 40-50 deaths in the last year from it. Its a double downer. And enough times, its well enough to shut EVERYTHING down in your system.

Stick with the green.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

I've seen it on the news and heard it's really dangerous....but then again...it may just be the news feeding up more bullshit. But after reading what it's comprised of, i'm guessing it actually is pretty dangerous to your health.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i saw it on the front page off cnn a couple days ago. some fucked up shit man. shitty heroin and like sedatives, right?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
t3h_shitz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by t3h_shitz »

Yeah, I'm in the midwest and someone offered me some cheese at a party. It looked disgusting so I punched the fucker in the face and raped his babies with a block of american cheese because we ain't wanko commie hippies up in these parts.
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

I'm a little blitzed... but that seems a little over the top...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

t3h_shitz wrote:Yeah, I'm in the midwest and someone offered me some cheese at a party. It looked disgusting so I punched the fucker in the face and raped his babies with a block of american cheese because we ain't wanko commie hippies up in these parts.
you're a dick.

anyway. this sounds like some dirty nasty fucking drug.
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

Yeah, I'm in the midwest and someone offered me some cheese at a party. It looked disgusting so I punched the fucker in the face and raped his babies with a block of american cheese because we ain't wanko commie hippies up in these parts.
hahahahhahahhahhahahhahah
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

t3h_shitz wrote:Yeah, I'm in the midwest and someone offered me some cheese at a party. It looked disgusting so I punched the fucker in the face and raped his babies with a block of american cheese because we ain't wanko commie hippies up in these parts.
More like American Hillbillies :') ;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

'Yeah, I'm in the midwest and someone offered me some cheese at a party. It looked disgusting so I punched the fucker in the face and raped his babies with a block of american cheese because we ain't wanko commie hippies up in these parts.'

lmao thats so fuckin funny right now.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

LOL

I be huntin dem commies down up in the forest boy!

and Nevada, north arizona and new mexico are filled with tweakers and bikers so yeah.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users