Detox/Piss Test

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mista Mista
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:29 am
Contact:

Detox/Piss Test

Post by Mista Mista »

Ok, here's the deal. My work is giving random piss tests and I found out 3 of us have been chosen for Thursday. I might be one of them. Anyways, I smoked today...Is there any sort of detoxifier that will make me piss clean?

I am not looking for things you have heard work... I am looking for things that you KNOW will work. I see all sorts of drinks that make you piss clean for a few hours after you drink it. Are these things for real? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
Contact:

Post by mr_pickle »

i couldnt tell you for sure, but check out a headshop that sells that kind of stuff and ask them about it. they usually know what works best
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

theres plenty of products out there for this...they dont come cheep tho so watch out
Charles Mingus is god.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users