how much u pay?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

hahahahha i love how american price theyre weed

" oh this is some good chronic, here ya go, it will cost u 10$ more than this weed "
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

Wow, the shitty weed must be really really shitty in Texas to be that cheap 0.0

Yeah I can get like 1.4 grams of really good shit for $20..
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

It's not that shitty, it's just really abundant. The most dro I've ever seen in one place was a QP, but I've seen 20 pounds of schwag sitting in this guy's closet.

It all gets me blazed. 8)
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

damn 20 lbs. the most I've ever seen was a pound.
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

There are TONS of threads about weed prices. post in the stickied one.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users