vapes

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
onelove-maryjane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm
Location: canada
Contact:

vapes

Post by onelove-maryjane »

i've used these plugin vapes at friends houses and shit and i really like them. they dont reak and they get u really baked. ive read alot about this whole lightbulb vaporizer thing. but i dont get it. i know it looks like one...but it doesnt do that whole vaporizing thing unless it plugs in..does it? just if u can tell me anything about it that'd be cool.

im not new to blazing just these homemade vaporizers.
when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself - Bob Marley
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

From what I know, you just heat the glass and that vaporizes the weed. I've tried it and it sucked, so I don't really recommend it.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

my sister and her friends do this....
a bit ghetto but seems to get them fucked up
woah
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

Just buy one, itd probably save you money in the long run, because the vapo you make would break or youd fuck the weed up and waste like a tenner
Blackhoody
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:06 am
Contact:

Post by Blackhoody »

Sorry that im asking this question here i just dont feel the need to make a whole thread about it.
Anyone know if the size of the bulb matters? I found a thin, long one with a pointy end and i
wonder if this would work.
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

^ just be careful if its too thin as it could break. Other than that though, it should be fine.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Blackhoody wrote:Sorry that im asking this question here i just dont feel the need to make a whole thread about it.
Anyone know if the size of the bulb matters? I found a thin, long one with a pointy end and i
wonder if this would work.
Yeah there's no reason it shouldn't work. Just make sure you can find a bottle cap or something that fits properly over the top, so you don't lose too much smoke.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users