High Dose or Regular High?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hendrixguitar wrote:i smoked again last night. just one toke though. it was relaxing and slightly lethargic and strange feeling. a nice body high. only lasted 30 mins and wasnt that strong of a experience. so i guess i'll smoke allitle later, maybe more to see how things will go
well you can start upping the amount of tokes you do you know, I do that alot, I start smoking a joint and when i'm halfway through I just put it aside and talk to my mates for a while, then forget all about it and get super excited cause all of a sudden I don't need to roll up since I have half a joint lying there :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
mellinox
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:34 pm
Contact:

Post by mellinox »

I got that spaced out thing, except i stopped thinking all together. That was my first time, I'd say, keep smoking and hope for a better trip.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

LOL @ Flow. man your such a stoner :lol: :roll:
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

Post by deadman45 »

hendrixguitar wrote:the experience was unreal. i felt like i was dreaming only in reality, thats what scared me most. hopefully i can get used to it
same thing happened to me once. i had some GOOD GREAT ass weed and i smoked only 1 blunt. it felt like my mind was somewhere else, and it kinda felt like i was dreaming while i was awake. i didnt hallucinate but i heard noises every now and then and i couldnt even tell if they where real or not. later on i felt like i was TOO high lol and got scared and thought i might die because my heart was beating fast. then i put on some music loud as hell with some $100 head phones and that put me in a better mental state. but u have to listen to the music with eyes closed so u can see fire works and visualize the music , its some crazy shit

i only got so high like this twice in my life and it wasnt smoking too much weed, it was because i havnt got high for a week or two and then smoked some strong ass weed
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Haha! I get the exact the same thing.
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

hendrixguitar wrote:
sickkid90 wrote:o hey original poster, were you alone when you did this? cuz i was and it freaked me out,,, that could be one of the key factors and how theres no one to calm you down, and when your alone you focus on yrouself and how you are feeling
yeah I was alone when i did it. I also did it in a different time (during the day), where as I do it more at night (cos my parents are less likely to find out), so i kept getting scared and stuff. i was so freaked out that i was thinking about going downstairs to tell them what happened.

last night i took two hits from a small bowl. it was allloooottt more milder yet gave me a all around good feeling buzz. Im still not sure if those hits were whities though.
Ye! LOL I hate getting paranoid with weed! I once smoked ALOT of hash, and ALOT of weed, that i thought while i was smoking my pipe, a little piece of hash had gone down my breathing pipe, i was with a friend who was totally wasted, so he was just laughing his head off, while i was making choking sounds LOL Its actually quite funny now that i look back at it, i called my mom 20 times for some reason THANK GOD she didnt answer, and i was SO close to calling the hospital, i kept telling myself it was all in my head, but i felt like i had trouble breathing haha, then i just passed out and woke up happy :D
calitoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:37 am
Location: NorCal
Contact:

Post by calitoker »

[quote="Nate2245"]every once in a while when i smoke my self retarded i will get to this point were i can feel my blood pumping and its so intense i can feel the inside of my body its crazy[/quote]

i know exactly what you mean dude. That's so wierd i just found this thread because yesterday when i smoked i could feel the blood being pumped through every atery in my body. it was a feeling i hadn't had in a longtime while baked, but it was such a trip. I was really baked though.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i never laugh when im high.. i dont really find things funny... and im usually laughing alot when im not high....i dont think what im smoking is weed.. but i sure as know its a bud of sum type... even with the orange hairs... and the shit is orety pricy from what everyone else says....
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Post a picture of your shit sickkid.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

but then i whitied from that 5 bowl hittin and it sucked ass (sickkid)

Yeah, first couple of times, i smoked waaaay too much, and literally my vision was going blurry round the edges, my head felt really hot, and my eyes were hurting alot.

Its not fun, whiting out, i can tell you now. go easy and stick with what you are comfortable with. The first time i whited out, i was holding a glass cup full of water, and i just literally fell forwards, with it in my hand, and smashed it, i looked a complete fucking tard.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Does it ever feel like to you guys that when your really high that your body is just skipping like every other second but nothing is ever smooth. I love that feeling.
Peace Not Greed.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

o ya like.. even if just in my mind.. when im high... say im drawing a circle in my mind.. i just cant do it.. it turns out as a polygon cuz my mind cant make round edges
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

SpRi7e wrote:Does it ever feel like to you guys that when your really high that your body is just skipping like every other second but nothing is ever smooth. I love that feeling.
yeah, its like every one of my senses is in strobe mode. only happened once, first time i toked.
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users