david blaine or derren brown?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

who do you like better?

david blaine
2
22%
derren brown
7
78%
 
Total votes: 9

smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

david blaine or derren brown?

Post by smokin_scott »

who do you prefer out of david blaine (does street magic) or derren brown (does trick of the mind) because i prefer derren brown because his stuff seems more amazing to me. As i was watching it yesterday and was amazed by some or his mind tricks.
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

any man with the balls for russian roulette gets my vote.
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

yea that was a good show, how do you think he knew which 1 had the bullet in it?
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Noone is allowed to play russian roulette on television, remember 'magic' is not real :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

magic is not real but it is done by misdirection, that was on tv a few years ago now
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

CRISS ANGEL CAN FUCK THEM BOTH IN THE ASS AND MAKE THEIR SHITTY CAREERS DISAPPEAR LOL.

criss angel 4 lyfe
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i like david blaine... because of his endurance stuff...
i dont know who derren brown

and i have seen criss angel and he seems like the biggest try hard fucker ever...
woah
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

who was the one who went down the waterfall in a wooden barrel?
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

ive never jeard of derren brown. its all smoke and mirrors anyways, but whoever jumped over a waterfall in a wooden barrel is probably dead...
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

or lives with the mermaids under the sea :lol:.
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
DSP
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:27 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Contact:

Post by DSP »

those NBA finals ads with david blaine just piss me off
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users