First joint
Moderator: Moderators
-
d-ron
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:54 am
- Location: Raliegh
- Contact:
First joint
Just rolled my first joint and it looks very nice. A little lose but hey good enough for me, dident put tobacy in it all green (white widow) woot ganna get toasted on wensday! 
"I'm not askin you I'm tellin you"
[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1900/untitledae2.png[/img]
[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1900/untitledae2.png[/img]
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
You you're strong, you.
I don't think I've ever rolled a joint more than only a couple of hours before I've smoked it haha. Congrats on the roll by the way. That's a key step.
I don't think I've ever rolled a joint more than only a couple of hours before I've smoked it haha. Congrats on the roll by the way. That's a key step.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
stonedrippedtwisted
- Bonghead

- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
d-ron
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:54 am
- Location: Raliegh
- Contact:
-
stonedrippedtwisted
- Bonghead

- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
yeah your going through the same thing i did, judging by your previous post your new to weed? the only thing i can suggest to help it is make sure its 100% dry maybe put a slither of baccy in it, if you dont then i still wish you the best hope you have a great high just gets annopying lighting it every drag or 2
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
i dont get what eveyones talking about with having to light a j more than once. ive rolled jays with dry weed, damp weed, loose, tight, with baccy and without baccy. and have NEVER not even ONCE had to take a lighter to it the second time. never even happened to any of my friends.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
-
xzxandrewxzx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
theyll never go out if you pack it nice and tight. i use a pen like a ramrod to load in more weed. you get a nice consistent burn that way. you still might get a few runners here and there...
ramrod, that reminded me, i should watch SUPER TROOPERS!
ramrod, that reminded me, i should watch SUPER TROOPERS!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users