I am Legend

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

I am Legend

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Based on the novel, the trailer gave me shivers, which is always a good sign.

Link to trailer
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

that looks like it's gonna be REALLY good. Dammit, i wish i didnt have to wait till December. Maybe i'll read the novel
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users