don't ask a teacher for help
Moderator: Moderators
-
Glynis1979
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm
- Location: baltimore
- Contact:
don't ask a teacher for help
i was pretty stoned at school one day and decided i wanted some help with my math so i called my teacher over and i couldnt figure out how to work the calculator. she just walked away and she kept asking me why i was acting like that
-
mingusfan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
- Contact:
Damn, that reminds me of simmilar expirences.
I had a teacher who I liked becuase he was really chill and all that. He became the student counceler (the guy who exists just to bust kids) and I was really bummed about that. Up untill the other day I didnt think he knew that I smoked and then all the sudden I was talking to him and he mentions that I came late to school one morning and my face was all red (In truth, i wasent buzzed that day at all, I was just late cuz i missed the bus and it was really cold and windy outside) and he goes on to confuse me with all this really wierd babble about how he's not checking on me but that I'm being watched and all this...it was very strange indeed...so i went and smoked a bowl ASAP
I had a teacher who I liked becuase he was really chill and all that. He became the student counceler (the guy who exists just to bust kids) and I was really bummed about that. Up untill the other day I didnt think he knew that I smoked and then all the sudden I was talking to him and he mentions that I came late to school one morning and my face was all red (In truth, i wasent buzzed that day at all, I was just late cuz i missed the bus and it was really cold and windy outside) and he goes on to confuse me with all this really wierd babble about how he's not checking on me but that I'm being watched and all this...it was very strange indeed...so i went and smoked a bowl ASAP
Charles Mingus is god.
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
Teachers totally change when they become councilors, their life gets ruined by fucked up - sent out - kids coming to their office every 10 minutes. Then they have to come up with punishment and argue 9/10th of the day.mingusfan wrote:I had a teacher who I liked becuase he was really chill and all that. He became the student counceler (the guy who exists just to bust kids) and I was really bummed about that.
I also have this teacher, shes a counceler but also my history teacher, and just 2 totally different persons.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
-
SQUEEZABLE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
- Contact:
yep a month or so ago in maths i came in late (it was 1st period) stoned off me face. she came over for im bad at maths and shes always at me to make sure im doing the things right. pity it was a graph and she goes "right, plot that point at 12, 4" and i couldnt get it into me head that 12,4 wasnt 15,9!! lol she walked off saying if theres sumtin wrong to tell the nurse, she didnt come back!
-
Cap'n Peg Leg
- Casual toker

- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: bay area, CA
- Contact:
lmao, this shit happened to me, one day, I woke up extra early, just to try a wake n bake before school, hadnt dont it before. So anyways, I smoke a few bowls out of my steamroller (its named the peg leg! its badass lol), then get a ride to school.
I go to my math class, pretty chill, the teachers a douche, but I sit next to like 3 other stoners. one of em had baked some hash brownies, and i had 3.... well, the math teacher put some problems up on the board, then started showing us how they were done. me, being quite the dumbass, walked up to the board, and started trying to do problems too.
thing is, I suck ass at math, and suck even worse when high, so we had like quadratic equations or something and I just added all the numbers in the problem together XD I did like 3 problems, turned around and everyone in the class was staring at me, including the teacher. I am stoned off my ass, so I ask "what?" everyones quiet, so im like "well, if you want me to strip, put on some music!" everyone laughed, teacher sent me to the office, I get referal, pretty much made my week lol
I go to my math class, pretty chill, the teachers a douche, but I sit next to like 3 other stoners. one of em had baked some hash brownies, and i had 3.... well, the math teacher put some problems up on the board, then started showing us how they were done. me, being quite the dumbass, walked up to the board, and started trying to do problems too.
thing is, I suck ass at math, and suck even worse when high, so we had like quadratic equations or something and I just added all the numbers in the problem together XD I did like 3 problems, turned around and everyone in the class was staring at me, including the teacher. I am stoned off my ass, so I ask "what?" everyones quiet, so im like "well, if you want me to strip, put on some music!" everyone laughed, teacher sent me to the office, I get referal, pretty much made my week lol
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
-
SQUEEZABLE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
- Contact:
Re: don't ask a teacher for help
maryjane1290 wrote:i was pretty stoned at school one day and decided i wanted some help with my math so i called my teacher over and i couldnt figure out how to work the calculator. she just walked away and she kept asking me why i was acting like that
The EXACT same thing happened me a month ago only (i mighta been imaginin but) she kept smiling at me afterwords and i wonderd if she knew i was high. i stuttered and all when i came in2 class 10 mins late and she asked for a reason.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
why the fuck do you even attempt to learn anything when you're stoned?
WHy the HELL do yo ucall teachers over when you're stoned? =)
WHy the HELL do yo ucall teachers over when you're stoned? =)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Stash*
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 am
- Location: 813
- Contact:
all the art teachers at my school have caught me smoking and never said anything. whenever i get a pass to the bathroom to hit the bowl during class, i come back and the teachers will all be like 'why do you smell like POT?'
i always just said the bathroom smelled like it.. hahah
i always just said the bathroom smelled like it.. hahah
'They both smoked pot, that's jive talk for marijuana.'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users