splinter cell pandora tomorrow

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

splinter cell pandora tomorrow

Post by pkkupo »

holy shit i just played this game for the first time in a long time and it was night time and it was night time in the game too and it was all quiet and intense. then i had to sneak through a river thing and shoot a guy in the head and stuff. damn that was cool.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I like double agent on x360 better.


Can't wait for conviction though
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users