What's the best vaporizer?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
elite9
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 1:04 am
Contact:

What's the best vaporizer?

Post by elite9 »

Hey,

I'm wondering what the best (most efficient and healthy) vaporizer is? I was looking at the Volcano vaporizer, but I can't spend that kind of money. I'm hoping for something under $200. I've never used one before, but I've heard they're great. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Contact:

Post by gocht28 »

I have a vapor daddy it cost me 180 canadian including tax. ITs really easy to use nd i havnt had any problems with it, so i would definitly subjest looking into one if u want something not overly expensive but still good quality
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I love when high people make up their own words. Like "subjest", that's pretty good.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

cant go wrong with the volcano...get it on 4/20 and its a lot cheeper (at least here in denver, they always have sales at all the local smoke shops on that day)
Charles Mingus is god.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users