holy cow grama!

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

holy cow grama!

Post by swanee89 »

Image
hats off to you granny
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

She's pro.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

don't smoke banaannas!
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

*on a side note* at my local headshop today i spotted two bannana shaped bowls/hitters, colored and everything
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users