You've come a long way...

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

You've come a long way...

Post by Grrrl »

Still the pain,
Still the tears,
Still the words,
Echo in my ears.

Still the passion,
Still silent cries,
Still a smile,
To disguise.

Still dreaming,
Still not real,
Still can't numb,
This wound won't heal.

Still the memories,
Still the love,
Still I pray,
To the Lord above.

Still stubborn,
Still head strong,
Still think I'm right,
When I'm so wrong.

Still hiding,
Still locked away,
Still myself,
Come what may...
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Oooo. I loved that last line. This is definently an A+ poem.
I wish I could write such good poetry... :(
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

some great content but i found it fairly difficult to set a syllabic scheme to alot of the poem. still good though.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users