Ketamine

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Ketamine

Post by President Beavis »

Anyone else done this? Cause there's tons of it in my town.

One of my favorite drugs to take these days, 60$ for a 1/2 ball and that should last for a good night between you and a couple buds. Really hard to describe because there's nothing else like it, but personally my entire body falls asleep and it trips me out some.

Kind of feel outside myself, but not quite. K-holes send me into another dimension, where everything feels closed in but really far apart at the same time and everything takes on a different meaning in a way. I'll be sitting in a chair and it feels like it's turning left, right, up and down like I'm in a fighter jet. Can't move at all. I always end up watching a movie and it feels like I'm inside of it.

Go into insane trains of thought and daydream.

But in smaller doses, it's a really nice party drug. Kind of numbs the senses and goes good with alcohol.
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

I've been interested in trying it lately, K-Holes sound like an amazing insight into yourself. Could you further describe?
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Not really, it's hard to describe man. You can get intensely introverted though, I'm pretty sure I've learned a bit about myself in the k-hole.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Sounds a lot like DXM, I like dissociative drugs.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

Ikku wrote:Sounds a lot like DXM, I like dissociative drugs.
yeah i was going to say the same thing. there fun when u r with a few close friends and just chillin
smoke blunts
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

is it possible to piss yourself and not being able to stop it?
Cameron.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I've heard that rumor before, if that does happen it has to be a pretty fuckin rare occurence because I've never heard of anyone here doing anything like that.

Maybe if you snort like 3 vials in one go and just happen to have had a full bladder before taking it iunno haha. Can't move in the k-hole.

But seriously, not too fucking likely.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I've done K a few times and one of the times I had to go piss for a while before railing it and the need to piss just went away. I didn't end up pissing myself either.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users